Beautiful hand dyed yarn in a Sock Blank.
Each of Irish Artisan Yarns are hand dyed making every one of them unique and special.
The blank is double stranded so will produce 2 identical 50g skeins of yarn
75% Superwash Wool 25% Nylon
4PLY - 100g - 400 metres
Needle size - 3.25mm
Machine washable at 30 degrees
Please note that because each yarn is hand dyed the colours may vary slighty from the image.
How to use our Sock Blanks:
1. Unravel the blank and find the red tie.
2. Take the red tie off. It is important to find this end as you can not knit from the other end.
3. Start to unravel the blank.
4. You will see 2 strands. This is so you can knit 2 socks or mittens at the same time meaning they will be identical.
5. If you knit with the 2 strands together it would be DK weight.
75%Superwash Merino 25%Nylon
400metres if you knit the 2 strands separately- 4PLY weight.
200metres if you knit the 2 strands together - DK weight.
Sock Blank 02
All our yarn is hand dyed in Northern Ireland. As each skein is hand painted there will be variations between each skein even in the same dye batch. It is recommend that when making a larger project you alternate skeins to avoid pooling.